Countdown to the 2019 Holidays! New Products from Baby Einstein and Bright Starts Bring Curiosity and Joy this Season
Kids2, a global infant and toddler toy manufacturer releases the 2019 Holiday Gift Guide featuring its latest product releases for its Baby Einstein® and Bright Starts® brands.
Available in digital format, the gift guide features a collection of 12 hand-picked items for ages infant to toddler ranging in price from $8.99 to $129.99. The guide includes a few award-winning favorites along with exciting new launches.
- Baby Einstein® Magic Touch™ Piano
- Baby Einstein® Curiosity Table™ Activity Station
- Baby Einstein® Take Along Tunes™ Musical Toy – 10th-anniversary edition
- Baby Einstein® 4-in-1 Kickin’ Tunes™ Discovery Gym
- Baby Einstein® Magic Touch™ Xylophone
- Baby Einstein® Growing Curiosity™ Activity Center
- Baby Einstein® Sensory Play Space Newborn-to-Toddler Discovery Gym
- Bright Starts® Oscar the Grouch’s Stacking Cans™ Stackable Cups
- Bright Starts® Set-the-Scene Sesame Street™ Wooden Storytelling Blocks
- Full Speed Raceway™ Go Grippers™ Playset
- Bright Starts® Pink Ford Mustang 3 Ways to Play Walker™
- Bright Starts® Bunch-O-Fun™ Plush Activity Toy - Unicorn
The digital gift guide is available to media and bloggers and can be downloaded at news.kids2.com. Images are available for each item including basic product image shots as well as vanity shots including baby in action on the Kids2 newsroom.
Products are available in-store and online at most major retailers where baby products are sold and at Kids2.com.
Download 2019 Holiday Gift Guide Below.
Kids2 is a global company that designs solutions to help early-stage parents and families create tiny wins that build bright futures. The Kids2™ brand portfolio includes the leading infant, baby, and toddler brands Baby Einstein®, Bright Starts®, and Ingenuity®. Headquartered in Atlanta, Kids2 spans globally with 12 offices on four continents serving customers in more than 90 countries and has been inventing and reinventing baby products for 50 years. Led by CEO Ryan Gunnigle, it operates with an agile start-up approach, which fosters the company’s growing success.